Other resources on this domain
- The old Eclipse-Plugin and some information about its use
- CallHierarchyAnalyzer, a tool to analyze the call hierarchy and stack usage
- Bugtracker for this project
- Newsletter subscription page
About this wiki / project
The contents of this Wiki are for now primarily aid for my design plans for the Eclipse plug-in V2 and the flash-programmer. They are not designed to be very clearly laid out or anything. Some parts could even be in german.
Anyone who wants to commit information or ideas to this project can do this in one of the following ways:
- Directly in this Wiki
- In the Thread about the plug-in in the german mikrocontroller.net-forum
- Via e-mail to Christian Illy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The source versioning is based on a SVN which can be accessed through https://svn.fujitsu-eclipse.net. Read-only access is granted with the username and password "gast".
The current subpages are: