The old plug-in
This installer contains Eclipse and all other components needed to use it for building firmware for Fujitsu microcontrollers. Besides this package you'll only need Softune Workbench by Fujitsu to compile your firmware.
Components included with this distribution:
- Eclipse 3.7 for C/C++-Developers
- FLASHly 2.5 (Flash programmer)
- MSYS (Basic GNU tools like make)
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6.12
None of these software packages are "installed" as they don't create any registry entries and even the users home is almost untouched. Everything is put in one user selectable folder while running the installer so deleting this folder will be enough to completely remove it. Also there are no environment variables changed to run this as opposed to the instructions in the Eclipse application note (see below).
- How to accelerate application download to flash if only a part of the flash area is used
- Fujitsu AppNotes - in particular: AppNote on how to use Eclipse with Fujitsu MCUs